"The Big Bundle Up" campaign is new accepting new or gently used warm clothing at five convenient locations across Racine County. The program, now in its third year, runs through Jan. 4, 2014.
Warm clothing items, including coats, sweaters, hats, mittens, gloves and scarves, may be dropped off at:
• Real Racine Visitor Center, 14015 Washington Ave. (Highway 20), Yorkville.
• Downtown Racine Corp. office, 425 Main St., Racine.
• Victory Lane Car Wash, 5310 Washington Ave., Racine. (Everyone making clothing donations here will receive a $5 gift card.)
• Greater Union Grove Chamber of Commerce office, 925 15th Ave., Union Grove.
• Waterford Area Chamber of Commerce office, 102 E Main St., Waterford.
The Big Bundle Up campaign is conducted by Real Racine and the Wisconsin Department of Tourism. Last year's program collected 17,000 winter clothing items statewide, including 444 items in Racine County. Winter wear collected in Racine County will be donated to local charities.