Main Reservations Menu
To use our online booking system, please visit this page on a computer.
Check availability and reserve a specific campground site
Search for and reserve a site type by date
View your current bookings
Reserve a campsite
- Fee Info
Site Fee: $23/night (+ $12 non-refundable reservation fee)
Refunds: All refunds/reimbursements will be made within 10 days.
Check-in and check-out time is 3 p.m.
Sites 1-41 require 7 day advance reservation. Walk-on sites available at first come-first served basis. Sites 42-92 reservations are required and can be made same day prior to 3 pm. check-in at 262-884-6400.
Camping is allowed from the second weekend in April through the second weekend in October (Cliffside Park registration ends October 4.)
Sites will be reserved on a first come-first served basis.
- Reservation Policy
Campground Reservations / Individual Sites - Cliffside and Sanders Parks
Racine County has designated individual camping sites at Cliffside and Sanders Parks. There are reservation only sites and walk-on sites, that are available on a first-come, first served basis. Campground rules apply to all campers. The camping season is the second weekend in April through the second weekend in October.
The camping fee is $23/night plus a $12 nonrefundable reservation fee.
There are four ways to make camping reservations:
1. Beginning the first business day of the given calendar year, reservations may be requested in-person only at Real Racine, 14015 Washington Avenue, Sturtevant, WI 53177. Reservations will be accepted daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central)
2. After 2 p.m. beginning the first working day of the given calendar year, reservations may be requested by phone by calling the Real Racine Visitor Center from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at (262) 884-6400 or 1-800-272-2463.
3. After 2 p.m. beginning the first working day of the given calendar year, Internet/online reservations may be made through http://www.realracine.com
. 4. Beginning the first business day of the given calendar year, reservation requests received via the mail to Real Racine, 14015 Washington Avenue, Sturtevant, WI 53177 will be processed in postmark order. The camper must provide the following information and payment:
1. Name of Campground
2. Number of Campsite
3. Date of arrival
4. Date of departure
5. Name of responsible person, address, and daytime telephone number
6. Full Payment of reservation and camping fees for the length of the reserved stay
For all camping reservations, the reservation fee and all camping fees for the length of the reserved stay must be paid at the time the reservation is made using Cash, Check, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card. Whenever possible, correspondence will be made via e-mail or telephone. Otherwise the U.S. Postal Service will be used.
Reservations for sites numbered 1 through 41 must be made not less than seven (7) days before the site is to be occupied. Walk-on's are welcome to sites 1 through 41 if they are not reserved. The information board at the campground entrance will assist walk-ons find an unreserved site. Campsites numbered 42 through 92 are reservation only. These sites should be reserved through Real Racine. Walk-ons are not permitted on these sites.
Should sites 1-41 be occupied, and there are unreserved sites on 42-92, a walk-on may work with the Manager/Host Camper/Parks Office to get permission to occupy an unreserved site in the reservation only section for a portion or their entire stay. Real Racine will be notified of these situations so they may adjust the on-line reservation system.
The Real Racine shall process all reservations, cancellations, date of arrival changes and early departures. Only the person whose name is on the reservation may cancel a reservation. When making the cancellation, the camper must provide the reservation information from the reservation form. Reservation fees are not refundable.
* 72 hours (3 days) or more before 3 p.m. on the reservation arrival date, all camping fees will be refunded.
*Less than 72 hours (3 days) prior to 3 p.m. on the reservation arrival date, but before the 3 p.m. reservation arrival date, camping fees less one night, will be refunded
* With notification after the reservation arrival date at 3 p.m., any unused nights remaining less two (2) nights, will be refunded.
Reservation Arrival Date Change
* 72 hours (3 days) or more before 3 p.m. on the reservation arrival date is required to change the reservation arrival date.
* 24 hours (1 day) notice before the 3 p.m. departure time, all unused camping fees will be refunded.
* Less than 24 hours notice of departure, all unused camping fees after the time of notice plus one night's camping fees will be refunded.
* Notification after the reservation departure date, camping fees will not be refunded.
No shows receive no refund. Site changes may be requested, and will be accommodated subject to availability. If the original payment was by cash, check, or money order, refunds will be issued by check. The refund may take up to 6 weeks to process. Refunds will not be made without prior notification.
Racine County ordinance prohibits the use of a fee area without payment of the fees. Violators are subject to citation. Any site left unoccupied, in which camping fees are not current, is considered abandoned. All personal/camping items will be removed from the site and disposed of.
Racine County reserves the right to remove any campers whose site is unkept and unsightly. A 12-hour notice to vacate will be given and any fees for camping paid in advance will be refunded.
Racine County and their agents reserve the right to make adjustments in the assignments of campsites as becomes necessary due to unforeseen circumstances. Alternate sites will be assigned if requested sites are unavailable.
Reservations and information on campgrounds and site availability can be obtained online by going to the Real Racine (Racine County Convention and Visitors Bureau) website http://www.realracine.com or call (262) 884-6400 or 1-800-C Racine (1-800-272-2463) or online at http://www.RacineCo.com - P - Parks -Camping.
By order of the Public Works Committee
Effective: Nov. 8, 2012
By Order of the Public Works Committee
Effective Date: November 8, 2012
- Campground Rules
1. Campers without reservations must register and pay all required fees upon arrival.
2. All campers must be age 18 or older unless accompanied by an adult.
3. No more than three unrelated adults and no more than eight people allowed to camp on an individual campsite.
4. Campers must comply with all Park ordinances and applicable regulations as well as maintain their site in a clean and sanitary manner. Racine County may terminate the camping stay if the site is not maintained or is unsightly. Campers will be given a 12-hour notice to vacate and will receive a refund for any unused nights paid for in advance.
5. One main camping unit (RV) and one tent - OR two tents are allowed per campsite.
6. Two vehicles (or one vehicle and one trailer) are allowed per campsite, in addition to the RV, as long as all vehicles and RVs are parked on the designated camping pad. Citations will be issued for parking on the grass.
7. Campers are responsible for the proper location and placement of recreational vehicles and camping equipment, as well as proper installation of any utility connections.
8. Check-in and check-out time is 3 p.m.
9. All camping fees must be paid BEFORE the campers set up their site. Citations will be issued for campers who are not current in paying the camping fees.
10. If a site is unoccupied, and payments of camping fees are not current, the site is considered abandoned. Items removed from the site will be disposed of.
11. Only registered campers and their guests are allowed in the campground. Guests are not allowed in the campground between the hours of 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. No more than 10 unregistered guests per campsite at any time and guests must park in overflow parking lots if there is no room at the registered campers site.
12. Undue or unnecessary noises which disturb or annoy others shall not be permitted during quiet observance from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Campers should set up before 10 p.m.
13. No alcoholic beverages are allowed in the park. Beer is allowed in the campground for registered campers of legal age only. Absolutely no alcohol, including beer, is permitted in group campsites.
14. Pets are allowed only in the campground and not in other areas of the park. Immediate clean up of animal litter is required of pet owners. Pets are to be kept on a leash no longer than 10 feet attached to their own camping unit. Pets may not be tied to trees. Pets are not to be left unattended at any time.
15. Absolutely no digging or rain ditching is allowed.
16. Fires are allowed in designated areas only. Extinguish all fires and coals with water and discard in dumpsters when totally extinguished.
17. Graywater must be contained and disposed of in the dump station.
18. Camping is allowed from the second weekend in April through the second weekend in October.
BY ORDER OF THE PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE
Effective date: Jan. 1, 2013